Terms of Service
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and your password and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information. When exiting your account, you should log out, this protects you from others obtaining access to your website. If there are any changes to any pertinent information on your registration, you must notify UPB Plus immediately.
We reserve the right to change these Terms of Service or to impose new conditions from time to time, in which case we will post the revised Terms and Conditions on this website. By continuing to use the site after we post any such changes, you accept the Terms and Conditions, as modified.
By registering you agree to the following:
- You acknowledge that you are of at least, the minimum age of the country in which you reside. In most countries, that is 18 years old. You must use your legal name, not a pseudonym or false identity.
- You understand that your role is an Affiliate of UPB Plus and as such, you are responsible for keeping your own record of sales and earnings and are solely responsible for reporting and paying taxes from any payments received, where applicable. Since we are worldwide and the reporting varies depending on the country, we do not report to any of the tax reporting agencies. If you have questions or concerns regarding payments you may receive, you should discuss this with your tax accountant or attorney.
- You must have a valid email address and you agree to notify us of any changes by updating your Profile in your back office. You agree to accept email updates and other correspondence regarding our program. We will never inundate you with emails.
- All account holders may be subject to KYC requirements.
- To become and remain an active member and be eligible to receive commissions, you must make at least 4 (four) sales for each Phase 1 Membership Package purchase. You have the right to resell all the products offered by Universal Plan B Plus.
- No stacking of accounts is allowed in UPB Plus; each Phase 1 account must have a unique username and must be qualified with 4 (four) sales. Stacking creates an unfair advantage and will not be tolerated.
- We strongly recommend that you start with only 1 (one) account and make your first 2 (two) sales immediately, but no later than by the completion of Phase 2; the other 2 (two) sales must be made by the end of Phase 3 to be qualified for full commissions. You must be qualified with at least 2 (two) sales before you can start withdrawing commissions.
- Pricing and Promotion of UPB Plus Product Packages: All Independent Sales Affiliates must adhere to marketing the Product Packages at UPB Plus recommended prices only – All amounts are listed in U.S. Currency at $350, $1,400, $4,000 and $12,000. Product Packages are not to be discounted, any deviation from said pricing is subject to immediate termination from UPB Plus.
- You agree not to make any claims regarding sales unless you have proof of such claims.
- It is against our policy to use the name and/or logo of Universal Plan B Plus in any advertisement without prior written permission. Anyone using the name and/or logo of UPB Plus in any type of promotional advertisement without obtaining permission is subject to immediate suspension of their account(s). If permission is granted to use the name and/or logo of UPB Plus, it must be in full compliance with our Terms and Conditions and have a Disclaimer that reads: “DISCLAIMER: This Agent is an Independent Affiliate of Universal Plan B Plus and the only one responsible for this advertisement and its content. Universal Plan B Plus will not be held accountable or liable for any of its content or erroneous information posted.”
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall we or anyone involved in creating, producing or distributing the products and/or services, be liable for any indirect, direct, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or inability to use this service, and all the files and software contained within it, including, but not limited to, reliance on any information obtained through this service; or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, or transmission, or any failure of performance, whether or not limited to acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to our records, programs or services.
- There will be no cross-recruiting of anyone who you may come in contact with, this is strictly forbidden. The purpose of UPB Plus is not to give members the ability to build a list for recruitment to other programs, but rather to earn commissions from the products and services offered. Please respect others' personal information.
- You must not spam or otherwise intimidate anyone to join you in UPB Plus. When inviting or sharing with others, you are not to disclose any amount of earnings as a means of manipulation for a prospect to join. You must not act in an unlawful, abusive, obscene or discriminatory manner. You must respect everyone regardless of race, nationality, religious or political beliefs. UPB Plus may not appeal to everyone so do not become indifferent if someone is not interested. These are causes for termination.
- In the unlikely event that this program should ever terminate its operations, its creator, operators, assigns and successors shall not be held liable for any loss whatsoever to our members or affiliates. The products and material contained within our members’ area, and made available to all new members upon joining, shall be deemed full and just consideration for their payment of the membership fee.
- UPB Plus makes no claims on how much money you can make with our company. Your ability to earn depends on a number of factors, including where and how you advertise the program, the motivation and ability to make sales, therefore, individual results will vary.
- You understand that all payments from your personal sales will be made to you directly via the payment processor of your choice. You may find a list to choose from in your back office.
- All Sales are final; upon joining, you have immediate access to our full range of products and services. UPB Plus pays commissions in real-time. You are receiving value for your membership fee and for these reasons we have a 'no refund' policy.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by UPB or its members infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to UPB a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon UPB actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. All notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. UPB’s Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: Admin@universalplanbplus.com